Ecommerce site in Magento - with custom development
This project received 74 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
My client sells firearms, they can only sell to people who are registered firearms dealers and/or have a license. For this reason the checkout process needs to be customized. In addition they want to have specials where they sell a bundle of products together for a discounted price. And of course, the client would like to be able to update the website with new products and update the specials.
WHO AM I LOOKING FOR:
I'm a web designer and the web design is done. So the site just needs to be built, I'm looking for an experienced Magento developer.
I also have HTML and CSS skills, so I can build the static site, and then you can take over from there
you can build the build the eccommerce site with a blank theme, with all the functionality, and then I'll finish off the CSS.
(Along with your bid, you can also send me a private message quoting how much you can do it if I just gave you the PSD file. But I am trying to keep the costs down.)
Some of the custom development that you will need to include when building... The website is going to have...
– On the top navigation; a drop-down menu that'll show the user what they currently have in their cart
– On the top navigation; another drop-down menu where returning customers can login
– The homepage is going to have a carousel, that features combined specials (where a certain combination of products can be sold all together at a discounted price) and the client would like to be able to update that.
– The top navigation is going to feature the sections that all the products are organised into, and there is going to be a dropdown menu showing the categories for each section) - client does not need to be able to update this.
– There are also going to be filters of the category pages and recommended accessories on the product description pages.
– customers MUST register in order to checkout
– some products are prohibited, hence at the 'confirm order' stage of the checkout process, instead of the "confirm and pay" button, there is an "update details" button, where the customer will have to update their details (upload a licence, select from a set of options).
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE:
– Solid experience with Magento and Custom development
– Speak fluent english, and to be a good communicator
– I will also need to be able to communicate with you via skype chat
I have attached the wireframes and a flowchart - very rough, but you should get the idea.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online