This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £1464 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
I'm looking for an experienced developer with the following skills:
Website Designs will be provided in PSD format so no design is required. These will need to be converted into a working template.
The job is to develop an online invitations e-commerce website where the customer can choose a design and then customise/personalise the items online and purchase them.
Products that can be purchased via the store:
1. The invitations + envelopes
2. Thank you cards + envelopes
3. RSVP card + envelopes
4. Save the date card + envelopes
5. Place cards
6. Menu cards
7. Wedding Favour boxes
8. Individual Ribbons plain or personalised
The ability to add and remove additional products as and when we need via the backend.
1. The customer selects a design
2. Customer selects quantity and clicks the “personalise” button
3. The next screen will show the chosen design on the left with personalisation options on the right.
Customer can personalise cards online with their own details, all customer changes are reflected instantly i.e changes/options on the right and card updates itself on the left, without the need to press a button to update the preview.
The personalisation/payment process will be split into the following stages:
1. Customer can change colour of the outer design (if needed otherwise this step is skipped
2. Option to select paper colour (Pearl white or Ecru)
3. Add a Photo (if the original design has this option otherwise skip this step)
4. Change colour of Ribbon (if the original design has this option otherwise skip this step)
5. Text/copy (Customer can select text and personalise accordingly i.e selecting the default text on the card and typing in the new details)
6. Envelopes (Select envelope colour/personalise with address or order/add additional envelopes)
7. Check final design and approve
8. Select matching items (optional if they wish to purchase related items, some of these may require personalisation)
9. Payment either via credit debit card or PayPal.
Cross browser compatible, firefox, chrome, safari, IE7, IE8, IE9 for both windows and mac.
Additional information and a sample website will be provided to those who bid, please ONLY bid if you can do complete this project, all bid of a reasonable price will be considered.
Proof of previous experience and portfolio is a must.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online