This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $288 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Our system keep monitor and keep an history of temperature at a certain date. We want to access the last 24 hours temperature on internet. Each client has a MySQL database. Each database contains several table (represent the temperature sensor). A table has the following structure: Date (of the form 2013-03-10 13:00:45) | Temperature (a double).
Specifications are the following:
- Each chart may contains one or more (up to ten) lines (represent temperature) with different colors.
- The page may contains multiples graphs.
- x axes: Last 24 hours with an interval between each unit of 3 hours
y axes: Temperature
- Tool Tips must be available (when the mouse is placed on a point we have the following information: Date: Temperature)
- Auto refreshing graph
- The result must be, of course, compatible with our database
- Possibility of hiding lines by clicking on icon
-Put in comment how to add lines (with the name of the table in the database) and how to add graphs on a php page.
-The temperatures aren't based on the same index of time.
-Your solution should manage several users (a login for a user to his charts and not others)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online