Job for experienced html+PHP+MYSQL+JS webpage developer
This project was awarded to baribuet for $70 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
1. Website will have a single page, and will contain text boxes for name, email and phone number. Lables for warning user (n the page). It will also have a textbox (greyed out - see #6) called PIN. ( I would like to put in adwords or any other ads on this page, more the better). Buy a ready made template, if need be (I will pay $10 extra if you are willing to buy a template, or creating a nice one youself, with simple logo)
2. Those values + user IP + timestamp will be stored in the MySQl DB (table called user)
3. Page will have 2 buttons - "3 Minute Free Call" and "2 Hours Free call"
5. Once user clicks on "3 minute free call", Populate PIN from a new table called "PINDetails". This PIN table will have 2 cols "PIN" (integer) and 'Used'(Datetime)
6. I will populate "PIN", application gets the top un-used PIN (blank-date time), and displays it in the textbox on the page. Application updates "PINDetails" table with current dateandtime, for the displayed PIN.
7. For each entry, check the ip of the user, if ip exists in the table, check the timestamp. If timestamp and current time is less than 60 mins, inform user "You must wait for 60 mins to make another 3 minute free call or click "2 hours free call".
I will need table creation scripts + any other DB scripts + source.
If you are an experienced developer, you can see 1 to 4 are easy, you may need to spend more time for 5,6,7.
Bid only if you are willing to finish the task over this weekend. Budget is about $80-$100. I am sure an experienced developercan finish this in about 7-8 hours. There will be a potential more related work (for the same once this is finished).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online