Need some code changes to core php script to improve functionality and SEO. - repost
This project was awarded to thegheorghe for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Small code changes required to custom PHP, MySQL (No Framework) website:
1. Replace the current editor with CKEditor 4 (latest version) but WITH file uploader/browser feature.
2. Replace a php function code (file upload : renaming, resizing uploaded images)
3. Re-name dynamic pages (implement friendly URLs).
4. Enable site admin to add meta tags to CMS pages when they are created/edited
5. Fix a couple of layout problems to a wordpress blog display, which was recently integrated into the core php site.
For an expert, 1-2 day job. Please dont bid if you are going to take longer.
The budget is around $100 and I would require the coder to complete all tasks in two days.
This really is a simple job for an experienced developer but not so simple if you are not.
Thanks for your time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online