Online Credit Co-operative Society System
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹32500 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹12500-₹37500 INR
OBJECTIVES OF THE SYSTEM:
? The system will address the problem of the information management by processing the all data and information electronically.
? The system will have the provision of reliable and efficient data storage warehouse with much higher flexibility.
? The system will maintain the higher degree of security of the data which is crucial.
? Customer can have more access to their account and data.
? The time consumption will be minimized since customer can get required information from anywhere by the use of internet.
? System will not need many resources to operate and hence the operation cost can be substantially reduced.
? It will help to eliminate the use of different types of software for a single transaction purpose.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SYSTEM: The new system will contain the 3 major modules
FIRST MODULE: ADMIN PANEL
This module contains the process for controlling the overall function of the system and can be accessed by only one person i.e. administrator. The administrator can perform such as adding the staff users, deleting the staff users, modifying the contents of the website and providing privileges to different users.
SECOND MODULE: STAFF PANEL
This module acts as the platform for the staffs for the transaction. From this, the staffs can add, delete, edit the customer account and also perform the daily transaction.
THIRD MODULE: CUSTOMER PANEL / GUEST PANEL
The customer and other general viewer can access the system by this module. This module will contain the information regarding the Co-Operative and also account holder can get their account information by login through the system.
• The system should provide the different types of interface for general users, customers/members, staffs and administrator.
• The system should be able to carry out the simple accounting transaction
• A mailing system should be included.
• Customer should be able to print out their transaction statement whenever they need.
• The system should be such that it can be regularly updated without the need of the system developer.
• The system should provide for the secure, reliable and efficient database.
• The system must be able to provide sms and email alert to customers.
• User friendly interface
• The system must be robust and secure enough from the unauthorized access and loss of data.
• A common platform for all the data processing.
• The system should meet the standard of the organization.
1. SMS alerts
2. Email alerts
3. Online Payment
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online