Order Management Interface Update - PHP
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $504 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
We have a order management interface that pulls inventory from our ecommerce website that uses CS-Cart and Mysql for the database. The order management system helps us decide which distributor to use for the order based on pricing. I have attached a screen shot. It was written by me in PHP. I don't have time to work on it. I have attached a screen shot of it. Here is what we want it to do...
1. Remember what was entered in each of the fields and check boxes if the page is reloaded or viewed by another browser.
2. Be able to check which items need to be ordered and then select the distributor they are ordered from.
3. A choice of drop ship ordering should also be added.
4. If we choose drop shipping we want an email sent to the user that has the order info, address and items.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online