PDF PRINTING WEB APPLICATION
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $822 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Please read the full Scope of work before bid, we appreciate your time!
Scope of work overview:
Provide the necessary code in order to build a working “PDF reporting and printing web
The printing and reporting web application basically shall manage Web forms (defined by a
Web coding standards to be used:
The provided code shall make use of the following standards:
• Client side scripting language: JQuery (last stable version)
• Server side relational database: MySQL (last stable version)
• Server side programming language: PHP (last stable version)
• Server-Client data exchange standard: JSON
• PDF generation PHP library: FPDF (last stable version)
Details of the Application
Requirements of the Application
The code provided for the application is intended to be integrated into a bigger web
Therefore, it must comply with the following specific requirements (so as to allow
a. Highly optimized code
standardized JSON structures
c. Graphics interface as per attached sketch describing web presentation and
animation of controls.
The provided code shall be able to be integrated into an existing intranet application.
The software code to be developed shall be able to print PDF reports, tables and forms
without limitation of pages from within a web user interface (web application).
Deliverables (Work made for Hire)
The contractor shall deliver the followings work/software code/files
1. PHP files
3. CSS files (if provided)
4. PDF files (as results)
5. HTML file
6. JSON structures used
7. Documentation file (summary statement about solution and description of
components at the highest level)
8. Technical queries completed
1. Database sample: “Test_Form_Database_Rev0” (excel file)
2. Web app UI mockup: “WebApp UI Mockup Rev0” (pdf file)
3. Test Form Layout: “Form2pdf_sample Rev0” (pdf file)
4. Web Application Data Flow: “WebApp_Data_Flow_Sketch_Rev0” (pdf file)
5. Works made for hire agreement: “Works for hire agreement Rev0” (pdf file)
6. Communications and coordination channel (email, Skype, messenger)
7. Technical queries
Instructions to Bidders
1. During bid stage, only 3 bidders will be pre-selected based on profile and experience.
Once they are contacted by the Company, the technical queries are the main means to
request clarification of the scope of work if required, once the technical queries are
closed out by both parties (company and contractor) no further additional cost can be
claimed by the contractor.
2. The Contractor shall able to provide partial deliverables at 30% and 70% completion.
3. At 30%, 50% and 70% completion a skype meeting shall be carried out to feedback the
Company of the progress.
4. The successful bidder “Service Provider” will be required to sign and fax to the “Client” a
“Works for Hire” agreement before commencing any works. A sample of this agreement
See Attachment for further details
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online