Simple Facebook application
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $344 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The ideal person for the project will have the following key skills:
- Zend Framework
- Facebook API
The project must be done with Zend Framework [url removed, login to view] and it should use optimized, well-written SQL queries.
The application must be made within the Facebook canvas.
After login, people will be able to choose from three list:
- Meet people from my school
- Meet people from my city
- Meet people from my country
After that, they will see users being listed, for example 4 users in 5 row with display pictures. (pagination on the bottom)
There will be two button under each profile pictures, "Smile" and "Secret Smile"
1. case: - When User A click "Smile" User B will be notified that he/she received a smile from User A.
2. case: - When User A click "Secret Smile", User B will be only notified when User B also clicks "Smile" or "Secret Smile" on User A by any chance.
If they have matching "Smiles", they will be able to send message to each other.
Also there will be a left side bar with the following:
- Sent Smiles
- Sent Secret Smiles
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online