Simple PHP + ExtJS documentation interface
This project was awarded to R3d0n3 for $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
The project will use this skeleton : [url removed, login to view]
The list on the left hand side contains categories (in the static example in that link "Services", "Custom Layouts", "Combination Examples".
Each of the leafs under the categories in the left hand side should open up pages in the main panel .
What I need you to do:
Create an admin interface (can be in extjs or whatever you wish), that does the following:
1. Allows creating/editing/deleting categories (the one that appear in the left hand side in the interface shown in the link above) , plus visibility
2. Allows creating/editing/deleting leafs . Each leaf can be assigned to one (or more) categories and after its created it will appear there, plus visibility
Editing leafs page will have the following functionality.
- editing the "Details" section (see the left hand side menu ) -- contents and visibility (use SPAW2 WYSIWYG editor)
- editing the "Sample Config" section (see the left hand side menu, under the "Details" section (use SPAW2 WYSIWYG editor)
Contents (main tab)
Type of entry:
- selecting what contents to go into each of the TabPanel/Wizard , or into the HTML page
3. Editing contents
- contents can be assigned to individual TabPanels or Wizards or into HTML leafs.
- contents should be editable in SPAW2 editor (WYSIWYG)
Backend should be in CodeIgniter and it should be protected by user/password.
Please post clarification questions here, and only bid after your questions have been answered. Don't bid $25 just to win and then raise the price after you win and we discuss the project, because i will report this kind of behavior.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online