Strategic web/text/image based game
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €1277 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€750-€1500 EUR
I am looking for a skilled team that has the knowledge and experience to design and program a strategic web/text/image based game
The game in short:
- SciFi themed website design
- Being able to create an account and login
- Being able to build structures, fleets and do research.
- Being able to have warfare
- A graphical map with astronomical objects that people can claim
- Private messages, friends, alliances.
- Rankings and achievements
- Simple profiles with avatars and game related information
- Simple but clean looking chat
- Simple but clean looking forum (can be opensource)
- A Content Management System to add, edit or remove features.
- Being able to switch languages easily
- Being able to add and customize different rulesets
Examples of games like this are the very common web-based games such as Ogame, Travian, TribeWars etc. The big difference is however that with this game you're able to travel between playerholdings on the map instead of just to each other.
If you're seriously interested in this project please place a bid. Time is no issue for me, I rather want a good finished project then a sloppy one. I will work with milestones and when the entire project is complete I'll release the entire payment. When I choose the winning Freelancer I'll release all project details in private.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online