349899 Swoopo/BidRivals clone
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
This project is to build a swoopo or bidrivals clone.
- Bid packs for the auction with image. Winner gets the bid package automatically added.
- Bid packs for clients to buy
– Instant bidding. Ability to bid on a live product instantly
– Automated bidding. Customers will be able to use an ‘autobid' function or agent function to enable the system to bid on their behalf within set parameters (ie. max number of bids prepared to make on a product). The site must account for all automated bids
before closing an auction and declaring a winner.
- Admin Panel with full support to manage the front end such as adding items for auction, etc.
- Fixed price auctions, Variable priced auctions,
Penny Auctions, Nail Biter Auction, Peak Time Auction.
- Gift Voucher function
- User registration and account verification.
- The bid butler system. ( via admin set the time in seconds when the Bid Butler bids example: 4 second before ending.)
- Hidden minimum end-price.
- System bid-butlers. They have to bid until set minimum price.
-Payment gateway. Integration to a secure payment provider, eg. Webmoney, Paypal (additional information will be provided)
- At least 2 languages support
- currency choice and notation choice.
- Set system time
– Additional page content; eg. Future bids (dynamic) and static pages (eg. About us, previous winners, etc)
Search engine optimisation
I know many people have already done this. I want a pre built and tested site rather than building from the scratch. This site is too complex to build from the scratch so do not bid unless you have a working site to show me as a demo.
200$ maximum as I am ready to buy a pre-built web site.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online