This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $753 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Look-a-like web e-commerce, but I'm selling tutorial in form of video and pdf file and I'm using it offline on my own server so people can buy files from my kiosk booth.
I'm thinking about using ms windows as kiosk and linux+apache as server
Really like it if you can built in form of wordpress plugin, so not wasting time building from zero.
1. Multi user (admin, cashier, normal user) and ability to select facility
2. Item list, with category (of course !!! This is web e-commerce)
3. shopping cart have ability to select ONLY external disk (flash disk or external hdd) and ability to determine free space, even though don't have enough free space, buyer/user can go to cashier computer to delete unnecessary file and back again to the kiosk computer. (VERY IMPORTANT !!!)
4. saved session: even though user logout after selecting some file, then login again in the shopping cart still have files that has been selected from before.
5. Download file with real progress bar, timing, file name and transfer speed. (VERY IMPORTANT !!!)
6. No need online payment, user must deposit money and have points, cashier the one who input money. ex: $10=100 point, $20=220 point, $50=600 point, etc. (point is used for buying files)
7. Request central: User can request tutorial that I don't have, should be centralized using report (only admin can see this report)
8. Like: User can click like (thumbs up from facebook)
9. Feedback central: What is the most LIKE, what is the most sold category, etc. this is for my feedback about what user like
10. security from sql injection or other type of hack
11. search using title + summary
12. auto user log-off if nothing happen in 10 minutes, except copying files
1. Top ten seller
2. Top ten rating
3. Shopping cart
4. User status (this is for user status like username, points left, user since, etc)
1. Income: daily, monthly, yearly, from-to date, by category, top 20 files
2. Request Central: people who request tutorial
3. Feedback Central: top 20 most like, top 20 most commented
FILES INPUT FORM:
Files: (can be file(s) or folder)
Size: (automatic) (in byte)
How do I input files to database ??
I'm using linux + samba to make ms windows identified as normal windows network sharing
When I'm inputting new item, for example "Corel Draw X5 Complete [url removed, login to view]" I just point to DISK2 folder GUIDE0001 for location
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online