Video gallery website - backend
This project was awarded to pawanyadav777 for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
I need a website for video containing Multi-Page Video Gallery(s) and some general pages.
I have design PSD files - so all that needs to be done is backend!
-CMS based where i can add/delete pics,video,text etc
-video needs to be able to be loaded as HTML5 video/and or youtube/vimeo
-client login area
-Social media integration
-SEO friendly so that i can change tags/meta tags,description
-Smart phone friendly
Please provide SAMPLE WORK OF SIMILAR PROJECTS. Any questions, please ask.
Our terms of trade are:
will pay 25% when we see satisfactory work in progress for projects. (In this case that means a draft site). The remaining 75% will be paid when all work is completed. All source material is passed to us on payment. If you want other terms - please don't bid. any questions - please ask!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online