WordPress Notification Plugin
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $574 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need a wordpress plugin that is compatible with the latest version. The plugin creates notification popups in either the bottom left or bottom right on the screen. The notification should pop-up for however many seconds the admin sets when any of the following actions take place:
1) A new comment is written on an article with the username and a link to the article.
2) A new post is published, with a linked title to the post.
3) An existing post is edited, with the linked title.
4) A new user joins (with their username). Message should welcome then using their nickname. No link.
5) When a private message is received <-- should say "You have received a private message from $username." <-- this should by hyperlinked to the message.
Admin should be able to change the message for each event, enable/disable notifications for each event and limit the pop-ups to between 1 and 3 at any one time. Pop-ups should queue too so if it's limited to 1 at any one time and 10 things happen each one should show after another to avoid saturating the screen.
The code MUST be unique <-- this will be checked.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online