A large, comprehensive website for start-up that helps endurance athletes (run, bike, swin, xc ski, paddle, etc)
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $9313 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $5000 USD
*This is a big comprehensive site I am looking for. If you are not experienced in ALL of the areas the site needs, please do not apply.
I need a website that will utilize the Google Map API, have a social, Facebook type, component and a store where apparel and merchandise is sold. This site will create some of its revenue from ads so there needs to be a back-end where it's easy to add and change site ads as well as website store items. To get an idea of what I have in mind here is a promotional video I made that tells more about it.
[url removed, login to view]
A lot of the graphics and layout design for the site will be done by me, but I would like input from the expert creating the site. I also have code that could be used for this project that adds races to the Google maps and takes a database from MySQL and adds that information to the maps as well. I did not write the code, so I don't know if it was written well or would be worth using. This project would also need a program that takes selected website's text information and put it into our database to be used on the Google map.
Extra qualities that are not needed but would be a bonus:
1. It would be great if you participated/competed in any type of endurance sport/s. I think you would like what the site does and hopefully you would use the site.
2. It would also be great if you lived in Michigan. I don't mind communicating by email and Skype but it is nice sometimes to meet face to face.
So a quick recap on some major areas of the site:
1. Google map that lists endurance races.
2. Social component where users can let each other know what races or training they are doing and posts it on the Google map.
3. Web scrapping program that takes selected sites text information about endurance races and puts it in our Google map database.
4. Site store for apparel and merchandise that is easy to add and subtract items.
5. A way to easily add and remove races.
Thanks for taking the time look over my project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online