php webdeveloper for a startup
This project received 50 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $20 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15-$25 USD / hour
We are a young lean startup based in the Netherlands, Amsterdam. We are looking for a php developer to help and get our product off the ground.
We will start with a closed beta and will open up our application in the upcoming months.
If the cooperation works out, we anticipate this cooperation to last at least several months, possibly longer.
Here is the profile of the professional we are looking for:
- Fluent in English
- Good communicator: considering that we are a distributed team, you need to be able to express yourself well via email, chat and video call.
- Experience with Agile software development: you need to understand how develop an application iteratively, without big upfront design and without large documentation.
- A good eye for usability and UI design.
- When confronted with a new technical problem, you know when to research the problem and figure out a possible solution, but also when you are stuck and need help.
-Self managing: you need to be able to take user stories and designs, determine what needs to be done and how and carry that out with a high degree of independance.
- Software development/architecture
- PHP (Experience with Yii the framework is a plus)
- Experience with [url removed, login to view] or comparable technologies
- HTML 5
- Knowledge of more languages such as Java is a big plus.
-You should have experience with building an application from the ground up.
- Experience with GIT and GIT flow is a big plus
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online