T-shirts designer tool for Virtuemart - upgrade
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $353 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$200 - $400 USD
The designer tool is extension for Joomla 2.x.x & VM 2.x.x and allows to design graphic object for products (t-shirts, cups, towels…) in Virtuemart catalogue.
Designer detailed needed fixes:
1. Design and Print resolution issues:
i. When installing the designer tool it should create in VM 2 custom field to be introduced in every products.
1. Resolution -> every product should have its own required resolution for the output file at the backend (Unit is DPI Dot Per Inch).
2. Image Size: every product should have its dimension set in the designer (with choice of units Pixel, mm)
ii. Currently the designer operates in what I think is 120 DPI (Dot Per Inch). The design itself has to be done in the desired value set in the system for the product once this field is set (see 2.1.i.1). The field default should be 300 DPI.
iii. When design is saved to the system, it should be saved at the desired resolution according to field is set (see 2.1.i.1) with default of 300 DPI.
iv. Image upload; when visitor uploads an image its resolution will be checked and if the resolution is below the value the field is set (see 1.i.1) an error message will be given to visitor with the ability to choose to continue or upload different Image. Note: Error message should be in language file en-GB.com_devn_vmattribute.ini.
v. When design is saved two image file should be created:
1. Thumbnail image at 72 DPI and image size matching (Pixel width and Height) Vitruemart product thumbnail image, to be used in order info in the frontend for client and backend.
2. High resolution that should be downloadable from the backend.
2. Designer functionalities:
i. Image order:
1. Add in the designer tool box see image “order” tool that will allow to move objects in the design (text, images etc..) to back, front, bring forward, take backward.
Use the same icons as use in joomla to sort order of menus and articles and the same save icon
2. Add tooltip (include in lang file) for each one of the objects tools.
(From right to left)
Area 0, 1, 2 -> object
Area tick boxes -> Active/not active or visible/not visible
Area Box with 1, 2, 3 -> order
Area arrows up down -> change order
ii. Object resize:
1. When resizing objects allow the mouse to drag outside of the design area. This will allow to use small portion of the object in the design in enlarged format. For example see [url removed, login to view]
iii. Bug fix:
1. When adding new text object, it can not be seen or moved before font size is changed using the ruler.
iv. Font size:
Add text box to change font size by typing not only by using the ruler.
3. Design flow
1. Currently the design tool is visible when opening the product category. We would like to be able to set up for each category in VM whether:
a. The category will open as now in design view.
b. Or the category will open with product list view, then we will have the option to design specific product after selecting the product e.g. [url removed, login to view] (first you select the product and then you design.)
The current version, which must be upgraded: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online