A simple Facebook application backend
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1000-$1500 USD
We need a backend development (Php, MySql) for our Facebook app.
Our app front-end has already designed on HTML, CSS and JS. (We will share our front-end with serious bidders, please read carefully.)
The requested app contains gamification technics using social elements.
The requested works for our app;
- DB: The DB design in at least "third normal form" having the relation constraints. The most of calls should be done via stored procedure.
- PHP: PHP of the app using the designed front-end and db.
- AJAX call: The application page can call only asynchronies using ajax. There won't be any direct call. In addition, the current front-end contains all ajax calls without any db connection,so some fake data are used to see the actions. These ajax calls will be corrected and integrated with the system. If needed new ajax calls will be added.
- Facebook: All integration with Facebook should be done. (OpenGraph,Wall feed, etc.)
- JS: The front-end has already done with fake data. The JS files should be changed according to current system and there may be some corrections.
User can do the followings using the app;
- User can see his/ her Facebook friend profiles as a list. (profile photo, name, country)
- User can select a group of friend profile from the list.
- User can define 5 people from the selected group, called his/ her "first five".
- First five can be substitute with the profiles in the selected group.
- User can call a randomly selected opponent with the same level.
- User's first five and opponent's first five will have a match.
- During a match, one profile from each team is selected randomly for voting.
- The selected profiles for voting will be shown on other users' voting panel.
- Users (except for the two users on the match) can vote for the selected profiles via voting panel.
- Upcoming selected profiles for voting will be listed.
- Voting feed of application will be displayed.
- User can buy profiles among a global profile list.
- User can sell a profile from his/her group.
- User can earn virtual goods according to match result.
- User can earn experience according to application usage.
- Users will be listed according to total virtual goods.
- Profiles will be listed according to total votes.
- User can invite friends to use the application.
- User can buy virtual goods
- User has a profile modal view showing user's all details (his/her first five, match count, etc.)
- Profiles have a modal view showing profiles' details (his/her voting count, etc.).
- There will be a feedback panel for application.
- There will be a tutorial progress for the users until a defined level.
- There will be a help modal view
- User can see his/her friends who uses this app and can match with them.
- User can see his/her friends who don't use this app and can invite them.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online