Joomla Fundraising component tweaks
This project was successfully completed by bdsiddhi for $526 USD in 12 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
Completed In12 days
The original project was to build a online charity fundraising Joomla component, which is pretty much finished. The com manages fundraising campaigns, with reporting, permission restriction, etc. This part is finished. There are some changes that need to be made to complete the project, which are minor.
The com can be seen at http://fundraisingconnector.com. This project will require you to take the component from my site, familiarize yourself with it (it's quite simple) complete the following changes, test, and repack. Any additional useful improvements are welcome and will be rewarded with a bonus to the project. Fast turnaround will be rewarded with a bonus.
This project will lead to a new project, which will be an iPhone and Android app with a QR scan. Very simple, the process is already in place within the component. This will be a new project after completion of the current project. Mobile development
The changes that need to be made are as follows:
1) Admin has to approve each coupon that a merchant uploads
2) Change the card template to a subfolder ./cardtemplate and make them a radio selection that you choose when you create a new campaign. Also allow admin to add new templates from which to choose.
3) Coupons need a new value they select from a drop down list. “Bronze” will be continuous discounts, “Silver” and “Gold” and “Gold-Plus” are single use per user. The merchant will also be able to set the number of total coupons that can be redeemed by all users per month. When that number is reached, the coupon should no be visible.
4) There should be a report in email-able form the user that is assigned to the campaign can get at the end of the campaign. Just totals of coupons, cards activated, and new fields when the account is made. There should be a card price, a setup cost, Percentage Paid, and the total number of cards sold. Percentage Paid will be the % the campaign gets of the total sales, and should be set when we start a campaign. Total number of cards sold will be the number of cards generated for the campaign – a number that will have to be input by an admin (the campaign will return unsold cards). The report at the end will show how much money the campaign made by
Card Price * (Cards Generated – Cards Returned) – Setup Cost * (Percentage Paid) = Payout
Feel free to PM me with any questions. This should be an easy and fast project. Thanks for reading.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online