Joomla Real Estate Website - Minor Modifications
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $391 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need some minor modifications done to our real estate website that was developed using Joomla.
1. Craigslist Integration - I'd like to add a button that says "Post to Craigslist" after a property is added to the website, which will automatically publish the property details to Craigslist.
2. Property Visibility among Property Managers - Currently, all our property managers share the same username and password because multiple users are not able to view and modify properties added by another user. I want to give each property manager their own usernames and passwords and be able to customize permission levels. That way, some of them will only see their own listings, while the top managers can view all listings regardless of who created them.
3. Default Country and State - We only provide services in specific locations. I'd like to set the property search module to default to USA and Arizona so viewers wouldn't have to select them anymore each time they search for a property. Instead, just show the cities we operate in.
4. Auto Image Resize - Some property managers do not know how to use an imaging software to resize their pictures. I'd like the photos to automatically downsize to 72px resolution as they are uploaded so they won't take up too much space.
5. Fix bug in property photo - When no photo is uploaded, a default property photo is published. However, it does not automatically resize like the actual uploaded photo, and turns into a background photo behind the text. I need that fixed.
Please read all the above items carefully and write "I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE PROJECT DESCRIPTION" along with your bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online