Joomla ohanah NOOKU framework assignment
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €254 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Got Ohanah on my joomla site, taking care of booking events.
Today the ohanah booking system lets you find an event and then book on this. You pay for that event and go forward to the next event, buy that event etc ...
My customer now realizes that this approach is not good enough since they want a single charge applied for each TOTAL purchase of events. Example: user books 3 events, pays 3 times but now ONE charge should be applied to the total purchase. Charge fee should be customizable via backend. It is really a shopping cart functionality but that is not present in ohanah.
Ohanah eventbooking needs to modified to have a "shoppingcart" system with possibility to add ONE extra fee/charge to all their bookings and then perform the booking as ONE booking (3 events + 1 charge fee)?
Customers current ohanah system is modified to handle [url removed, login to view] payment.
Developer MUST be expert in NOOKU framework - it is what ohanah is built in.
Freelancer terms etc
3. Give me proper time-frame of the development by stages if possible.
1. Cannot claim this project under your portfolio.
2. Must provide free support at least 1 months based on developed system when required.
3. Payment will ONLY be released once tested and uploaded to client server.
4. Be more understanding: If I don't respond to your message please understand that I might be busy as well. Normally, I will check my mails daily but just in case if outstation / emergency.
5. Be more proactive and considerable: Please note I may miss out something in the description above. I do understand if its major changes its chargeable but if its small then please absorb it.
6. Stay away if you can't be punctual and unable to focus on this project. I won't tolerate.
7. Handover 100% of the development source and EVERYTHING that related to this project.
8. NO Encryption to the development code.
9. NO "Time BOMB".
10. You agree on NOTHING of this project will be disclosed to anyone but you and me. So full Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
11. Development can be done in your side but demo must use my server.
12. No core hacks, all development must be added so updates of joomla, components and templates (virtuemart and joomla) is possible without manual adding of code is needed
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online