Magento & Joomla Site Migration
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2531 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Magento Store / Joomla CMS / w/WP Blog
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT CHECKLIST:
• Understand EXISTING Store with approximately 500 SKUs is currently at:
[url removed, login to view] hosted by an online shopping cart.
Login to e-store admin to be provided.
• The Main Site is at:
[url removed, login to view] hosted by another hosting company on a shared server.
Login to Server to be Provided.
• Store Pages will be Magento and URLs of ALL product pages redirected so that everything is now on ONE site.
• Content Pages will be Joomla. Retain existing URLs for all existing articles
NOTE: Some pages use .htm and others are .html
• Require thorough analysis of existing site structure and map out of new structure/map/nav system/menus/categories/url re-naming.
• Site structure is to be re-created / redirected to new URLs
• Data Migration of Products, Customers, Order History Databases, Images, and Product Downloads in my new Magento Store.
QUESTION: Wishlists and Redemption Points? Possible to Import?
• Ability to FTP my own unique “SQUEEZE PAGES” outside of CMS to server and have them display with no additional coding necessary to .htaccess file.
• Migrate my old Blog from Blogger to Wordrpess
• Modern new SKIN DESIGN which flows throughout entire site; content pages, store, links pages, affiliate sign in page with sensible layout, and menus, which best organizes the information. and NO FLASH in Site Design so site displays properly on Mobile Devices
• Link Pages will be LinkMachine; Optionally, we can use a Joomla plugin for this if it works better and import existing links. And Design to Flow with the rest of the Joomla Skin.
• Affiliate Program: idevaffiliate; Existing data needs to remain in TACT. And Design flows with the rest of the Joomla SKIN. Will provide Magento Integration instructions from their site.
• Fulfillment will be handled by SBC-Fulfillment – They have a Magento Extension.
• Aweber Code: 1) Popup, comes up on every page of site, including store pages, 2) also within the skin somewhere static on the site.
• SiteMeter HTML Code on every page
• Affiliate and Google Adwords Tracking code on “Success or Thank you Page”
• Google Analytics Code throughout every page
• I-phone Recognition/Template (Magento Extension)
QUESTION: regarding I-phone - Possible to allow customers to get to their download area and download their purchases straight to their iphone. Was able to buy it during my own test, but was not able to find my download within the iphone template.
• Magento Pages – Require WYSIWYG editor in ALL pages
• Easily upload my digital products through FTP.
• Study a couple sites of my competitors and some other sites I’ll share with you to make recommendation:
• Testimonial Slider/Rotator
• Featured Products Slider/Rotator
• Big attractive rotating banner, like on my site I have now …
• Easy way for me to add YouTube Videos to site.
• “Add This” Bottons, integrated to show up on all joomla and product pages.
• “Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIN links/images/banner to my online profiles integrated into SKIN.
• Secure ONE-PAGE Checkout – page turns to https:
• Connect to Cybersource (My Merchant Account) – Magento has extension for this
• Customer can Bypass Checkout - Using Express Checkout Methods; Paypal, Amazon, or Google
• Set up Shipping: Please set this up according to the fulfillment center specs.
• Advise on Personalize the Automatic Emails that get sent
• Set up for Wholesale or Advise on this
Provide 6 months – 12 months support on Bugs/Glitches to be included.
Please read over thoroughly BEFORE bidding and ONLY respond if you have experience with doing EVERYTHING listed.
Please ONLY respond if you have experience with Order History Migration with Magento.
Please do NOT recommend any other platforms, I know what I want.
Please only respond if you can be available during normal US Business Hours, particularly in the afternoons here around 1PM - 5PM EST.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online