Online Temp Website
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1161 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750-$1500 USD
We are looking at building a combination of [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
The difference though is the main focus will be get job seekers signed up an for them to create a profile and online cv, which keeps within your software but what the main use of the site will be for people looking for temp and casual and contract staff, with some focus on full time placements but mainly offering the services of a online temp agency.
Employers can take on our staff for what ever time period theyâ€™d like, they then pay the job seekers as a sole contractor not a waged employee.
Please find attached some detailed features we would like the site to have.
We would be happy using Joomla as weâ€™ve used this in the past and I believe there are a number of extensions that could be used to create what we want too do.
[url removed, login to view]
What is it?
[url removed, login to view] is a website dedicated in putting people that are looking for work be it fulltime, temp or part time in touch with people that have a need for these types of staff.
This website allows job seekers the chance to create a profile, that will include all of their relevant information including personal details, including a copy of the job seekers resume or cv or they can use our FREE resume creator and build their very own Resume online, this will also include what kind of package theyâ€™d be looking for depending on the type of role each temp $15-$20 per hour or $50,000 per year full time.
[url removed, login to view] is a fantastic place for companyâ€™s looking for casual, temp, part time or full time of staff with a range of skill sets and qualifications.
Using the Search Engine employers can search through the database using their own specific search criteria for example if you were looking for a forklift driver you would submit the following search
1. Location = Christchurch
2. Transport = Own
3. Qualifications â€“ Osh certificate â€“ F Endorsement
4. Experience 1 year plus
5. Hourly Rate - $15
6. Type of Assignment - Casual
7. Term of contract 1 day to 12 months
The same applies to if the employer is looking for a contract sales person to work on an advertising campaign for a magazine
1. Location = Christchurch
2. Transport = Own
3. Work Experience = Advertising , Telemarketing Direct Sales
4. Experience = 1 year plus
5. Type of Assignment â€“ Casual
6. Term of Contract = 3 months
Then the job seekers that meet the search criteria are brought up, too go further an employer needs to sign up as a paid member of [url removed, login to view] so they can then access each of the job seekers profiles that have been brought up via the search criteria.
We would like to use 1.5 Joomla as the platform for this website as we've used it in the past, plus we believe their are a number of extenstion's that will do what we want.
a simaler website to what we want to build on a basic level is [url removed, login to view]
Ideally what we're looking for is a combination of [url removed, login to view] and monster.com.
we really only want to talk to people that have had past job portal experience in the past.
1. Advanced job search functions
2. Register for a jobseekers account
3. Build your profile
4. Build online CV
5. Build multiple cover letters
6. Upload Word/PDF CV
7. Enable/Disable your CV's
8. Receive jobs via email
9. Receive job alerts via sms based on job alert criteria at a cost of $[url removed, login to view] cents per text
10. Enable/Disable email alerts
11. Save jobs in your Jobs Inbox
12. Apply to job vacancies instantly
13. View previous applications
14. Upload personal photo
15. Upload Video
16. Easy to use interface
17. Retrieve login information via email
18. Forward job vacancy to a friend
19. Receive SMS / Text message Job Alerts
20. Request references for your profile online via email
21. Career advice
22. Training links to relevant training on offer for individual roles from truck licenses through to university degrees.
23. Submit timesheets online
24. Submit timesheet hours via text / sms @$[url removed, login to view] cents per text
25. Automatically generate Invoice employers for work done from submitted timesheets, with bank info or link to credit card payment.
26. Close invoices when they have been paid, but the system will save a copy of the invoice for tax purposes.
27. Online Account Manager contactable via email or via online chat or 0800 number maybe 0900 number
28. Upgrade to Top 10 Temps @ a cost Top 10 temps will be featured on home page one from each type of work.
29. Chat online too potential employers if they are online 1. Advanced jobseeker search functions
2. Purchase employer plans via credit card
3. Purchase employer plans via invoice
4. Purchase staff contractor services via credit card
5. Purchase staff contractor services via invoice
6. Bulk purchase staff contractor services via credit card
7. Bulk purchase staff contractor services via invoice - 1 invoice for all jobseekers temps working for the company, [url removed, login to view] will then pay the contractors.
8. Statement of accounts
9. Access jobseekers database
10. Advertise job vacancies instantly
11. Advertise job vacancies in bulk
12. Edit/Delete job vacancies
13. Upload company logo
14. Purchase jobseeker contact details
15. Save jobseeker CV's in CV Inbox
16. Hide contact details on job postings
17. Company logo displayed by job postings
18. Specify application rules for each job posting
19. Receive application alerts via email
20. View applicants CV's
21. Delete applicant CV's
22. View applicant cover letters
23. Hire Temp, Casual, Part time or Contract staff via the website save on those expensive agency fees.
24. Book temps via the booking system, pay as a contractor thus saving the employee expenses.
25. View references online included in Job Seekers profile
26. Download contractor agreements, and contract templates
27. View candidate videos
28. Online Account Manager contactable via email or via online chat or 0800 number maybe 0900 number
29. Directly target and send job alerts via email based on results of the jobseeker search
30. Send sms messages from the website using the message-media api at a cost of [url removed, login to view] per text to targeted jobseekers.
31. Chat online too potential job seekers if they are online
1. Multiple administration accounts
2. Online statistics
3. Accept payments via PayPal, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and Invoice
4. Send jobs via email
5. Create articles
6. Advanced FAQ system
7. Multilingual system
8. Create multiple job categories with subcategories
9. Create countries with regions and cities
10. Specify working hours, contracts and experience levels
11. View/Edit/Delete jobseekers
12. Email individual jobseekers
13. View/Edit/Delete employers
14. Email individual employers
15. Send sms job alerts to bulk candidates via job alert using [url removed, login to view] api
16. Send sms messages to individual jobseekers or employers using message media api
17. Track how many hours each job seeker is doing and what theyâ€™re charging out
18. Produce invoices for services for both job seeker and employer for example texting service or other administration services.
19. Upgrade/Downgrade employer accounts
20. Upload company logos
21. View jobs for each employer
22. Add/Edit jobs for each specific employer
23. Create employer plans
24. Advanced mailing system
25. Advanced content management system
26. Add unlimited pages of content
27. HTML template system
28. Banner advertising module
29. Ability to provide a single invoice for a bulk number of candidates working for 1 employer
30. Ability to offer a debt factoring service for the contractors minus a 15% handling fee, a way to keep track of the invoices to issue them to the employer with our bank account information payee details on invoice.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online