Sugar CRM Platform Development
This project was successfully completed by auriclesoft09 for $1750 USD in 42 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Completed In42 days
Project Requirements as followed and will require project manager to confirgure SaaS, SSH, and Cron setup direct with host provider (administrative access will be provided).
1) Create a unique look and feel of SugarCRM CE called StreetSmarts. We will provide PSD files, Logo, and Website Template to use for theme layout.
a. Goal of unique feel is to distinguish StreetSmarts from SugarCRM. Those familiar with SugarCRM may see similar elements in layout but will not see references to SugarCRM. This version should retain ability to change color themes which already exist with SugarCRM.
b. Remove all SugarCRM references (replace with StreetSmarts, notices or references to other vendor plug-ins. StreetSmarts will be a unique platform which leverages SugarCRM CE as its core with many additional features added.
i. In locations where SugarCRM is seen, we want to replace it with Akid StreetSmarts.
ii. On Home and Dashboard pages, remove all the SugarCRM information
iii. Remove all references to new releases SugarCRM CE that typically shows up as red text in upper region of the screen
iv. Remove any other advertising for SugarCRM or other related plug-ins
c. Unique look and feel should not impact ability to upgrade core SugarCE
2) Create a SaaS configuration of SugarCRM CE- We require custom software for super admin to setup new Company accounts. During each new company setup, Sugar will create a new instance, copy existing layout theme/ capabilities to new instance.
3) Create a multi-tenant SugarCRM CE platform (StreetSmarts look and feel) with collaboration capability
a. Allow the creation of multiple unique instances of StreetSmarts
b. With each instance, a unique entity logo can be installed in upper left corner
4) Provide/ install module/ capabilities for reporting.
5) Each instance (company) will have capabilities to edit color of header bar and left navigation
Theme look and feel example attached.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online