Asterisk Control Web Interface
This project was awarded to Yunas for $400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have an calling system based on Asterisk. I use eyebeam to register extensions. There are 2 sides. Admin/Agent. I want these controls from web:
1-) Admin panel
* Can create extensions
* Can manage extensions (delete, edit)
2-) Agent panel
* Can login with extension details. When agent will login to web, system will call on eyebeam and agent need to attend the call. If agent attends the call, agent will login.
* Can answer incoming calls
* Can hangup calls
* and Iframe area: call an url with caller id. For example; if 901221112233 id is calling us; display [url removed, login to view] in an Iframe. I will give informations about customer at here.
No outband features I want. Only these are.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online