Customer Testing Portal & DDNS
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $115 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
We are currently running a server with NGINX and the lastest PHP.
Create a web portal for customers to check their DVR and IP camera setup. This will be available to logged in customers only
1. Upon entering the page, display their current IP address (Easy)
2. Use current IP address to scan a group of ports. We will have a few groups to select from using radio buttons. When the group is selected prots wil be scanned and displayed a Go / No-GO after each port. The last radio button is for customer free entry to test custom ports. (Medium)
3. Create a Dynamic DNS account from a list of our urls. Will need an admin backend with Customer frontend. Will need a windows update client as well. Prefer to use a free our customizable update client.
4. Create a pingdom type service to send emails if service is down. Ping range 5min 15min,30min,1hr, 4hr,12hr,24hr. Send url is DOWN and url is back up. Create rule if service is down to ping every 5 minutes till back up.
5. (Optional) At some point we would like to integrate nagios in conjunction with or as a replacement to the pingdom function listed in #4. Freelancers with Nagios experience would be considered first.
Please provide references and your plan ideas for this. We will provide any graphics needed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online