Java/JSP and MySQL expert with C# experience - Create a Dashboard and login system
This project was awarded to poginato for $5.46 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $30 USD / hour
*Thanks for checking out this project.*
This project is a system to submit and display reports on Copyright Notices to ISPs.
**I am looking for someone to:**
* continue developing a current Java project, previously developed by another good programmer on vworker
* convert a C# ASP Project to a Java JSP project
* make a login system with some graphs from a DB using Google Chart Tools
**The successful bidder will have experience with:**
* Quickly becoming familiar with another persons code (the current quality of code is very good)
* Java & JSPs
* MySQL Databases and their best practices/security (eg prepared statements, input validation and the format of tables)
* Accessing Databases from Java (Data Access Objects)
* C# & ASP code
* Google chart tools
* Making secure login systems before (cookies/SHA encrypting passwords with salt, etc).
* Some knowledge of thread safety
* Some knowledge of SSL socket programming (easy)
Please state in your bid what experience you have.*
**See the detailed requirements for what you will actually be creating.**
* The successful bidder will be sent a detailed tasks list (8 pages!) so must be able to be clear-headed and work through them one-by-one.
* There is a number of different tasks to do which probably will require some guidance so this is a pay-for-time project.
* The successful bidder will be required to sign an NDA.
**The winner will:**
1. Build on top of, and modify an existing Java project, which will be used as the back-end logic (as well as your code) for the Dashboard described below. It's mainly a database communication app. You can (and will need to) modify the logic in this code - so, the winner will need to become familiar with this back-end code.
2. Move 3 pages (with some modifications), from a C# ASP project to a Java JSP using the backend code as above.
3. Make a web dashboard
* Using charts from google chart tools api
* 2x login systems for 2 different types of clients (access to different dashboard and functions):
1. Our client IPAPs (ISPs)
* Having a small DB access system where they can view and modify DB contents
* Some DB statistics graphed on GCharts
2. Our client Copyright Holders
* Some (different to above) statistics graphed on Gcharts, using stats from DB
* A "Submit copyright Notice" option
* A create a new Account option (Accounts for IPAPs are added to the DB manually)
3. Test system works properly using the testing specs which will be given to you
* The software will be running on a Linux platform
* currently developing with eclipse.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online