Magento server fix and FPC configuration
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $245 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
we have magento site (still in development) with dedicated server. We have these problems:
1. We trying to use Varnish with Nginx but there was many problems and now we decide to use FPC ([url removed, login to view]), we bought the extension but now there is a problem with the nginx settings and we recieve 502 error on many pages (like login, add to cart and extension configure in admin).
2. The server is not well optimized
What we need:
1. Fix problems with FPC ([url removed, login to view]) and nginx, and install all that FPC needs on the server and describe all dynamic pages and blocks (punch holes)
2. Clean new installation server (ftp,sendmail,cronjobs,nginx,php-fm, ioncube, apc, etc.) and everything for the best magento performance and transfer magento site from old to new server and configure FPC ([url removed, login to view]) and describe all dynamic pages and blocks (punch holes) . We have new empty virtual machine with CentOS 6.4 (64)
3. Check and optimize the site if there are slow queries or pages.
4. The server is with SAS HDD (1TB - Raid 5), and SSD (256GB - Raid 0) and we need to move all cache operations and slow operations on the SSD
5. Check for extensions conflict
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online