Need a module installed on my server
This project was awarded to vipinharidas for $30 NZD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 NZD
I need someone to install a module on my server that is supposed to help with my streaming of flash videos. Ive included the instructions below given to me by a contactor to fix a problem he is working on. Im told this module will help the progress bar with seeking beyond where the video has loaded to.
1. Download apache mod_flv module by Paul Querna or my tuned version.(i have links for these)
2. Install apxs tool (also avaliable in RPMs for most systems as httpd-devel)
3. Compile and install your module with the following command:
apxs -c -i ./mod_flvx.c
4. Add the following 2 lines to your [url removed, login to view] or create a dedicated /etc/httpd/conf.d/[url removed, login to view] (path depends on your distribution):
LoadModule flvx_module modules/[url removed, login to view]
AddHandler flv-stream .flv
5. Restart Apache (i.e. with service httpd restart)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online