VPS Server Setup and Website Transfer
This project was successfully completed by mohsenshilivw for $100 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
I need your advice and help with setting up a Linux VPS server and transferring two websites from shared web hosting to the new VPS.
1) I would like you to review and setup the server using best practices so that the server runs quickly, in particular with WordPress websites. I also need your advice on using Cpanel or Plesk. There will probably only be 3 to 5 websites hosted on the server.
2) Install everything necessary on the server.
3) Backup first and then transfer two domains/websites to the new server. The first website has one WordPress install. The second website is currently used as a testing environment and has three WordPress websites installed and a PHP/MySQL project management application installed.
4) The two domains will continue to use their current IMAP email.
5) Provide guidance and instruction on how to backup the new server and suggestions for routine, basic maintenance.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online