multiplayer Bingo game
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $276 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $400 USD
Open source codes and 3rd party controls are ok as long as it is legally usable.
(1) Bingo Game (java, flash or both up to 25 cards)
(2) need auto dabber and manual
(3) We need a chat room with admin page (no php chat)
(4) signup page PHP maybe
(5) data base
(6) sound complete
(7) awards page (prizes)
(8) admin page for adding different bingo patens and points
(9) must have header with bingo site name/logo and banner ad 60x400
(10) must be installed on our uniux server.
This is for a free bingo site and want to add Pay later.
Feel free to ask questions before bidding .
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
unix or windows
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online