This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $290 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
This document contains the project database design specifications and written requirements for the graded project components.
Each group will design an ASCII database (non-relational) and query mechanisms to be implemented in UNIX using files and shell scripts for manipulation. Some project examples: phone directories, parts inventories, theater reservation systems, etc.
Groups should make their design modular, organized by functions in which logical partitions are in different scripts. Do not use "C" code.
The project has a phased delivery of certain portions that is built into weekly requirements.
By end of day Saturday which is Sep 18/2005
· Upload the Project Analysis and Design document to Student Presentations.
· Provide feedback to the next group in the alphabet by composing a message in the Week 3 topic of the Forum.
By end of day Saturday Sep in 2 weeks from sep 18/2005
· Upload the draft copy of Project Documentation to Student Presentations.
· Provide feedback to the next group in the alphabet by composing a message in the Week 5 topic of the Forum.
By end of day Wednesday in 4 weeks from sep 11/2005
· Email the final database system to the facilitator.
· Email the final written documentation.
· Load PowerPoint presentation to Student Presentations.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows /xp or 2000
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online