Magento Shipping Update Work Needed
This project was successfully completed by designcreative1 for $1000 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In5 days
We need a Magento extension updated to add more functionality. This project requires knowledge of Magento, the United Parcel Service API, and the FedEx API. We need code added to an existing extension to grab tracking numbers on a scheduled basis (cron job) that will hit the 2 APIs, grab tracking data, and update the order in the Magento back-end. This is the functionality we need in a list;
1. Once a day, the extension will hit the FedEx API, match a shipment with an order number, and return the tracking number a .csv file on the web-server.
2. Same process as step 1, but at a different time, the system will hit the UPS API and grab and return the same data to a file on the web-server.
3. A cron job will then hit an existing process that imports this data into Magento for processing.
4. An e-mail is sent to Customer with the updated shipping information.
The processing of the data we have working, it's the API integration and data pull from these shipping services we need put in place. We also need the cron job file and code to add for that part of the process.
Please ask any questions you may have and we will reply as quickly as possible. We need this done as soon as possible, so if you cannot commit resources immediately and have this project completed quickly, please do not bid. We also require proof that you can complete this kind of project, so if you have done this before, or you can provide proof you are intimately familiar with shipping APIs, you're bid will be considered quicker and with more detail.
Thank you, and fire away with any questions!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online