This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £313 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20-£250 GBP
We are looking for an Android Application to be made. This application will serve as a GPS Tracking System and the details will be sent back to a PHP Server. The PHP Script should be designed by you.
The main features of this Application need to be:
1) It must gather the users Latitude
2) It must gather the users Longitude
3) It must gather the time that the last values were submitted to the server
4) It must generate a random ID for each device that uses the application
5) It must only re-submit values to our server when the user has moved locations or the GPS values have changed
6) It must display an error message if the user does not have their GPS activated, and prompt them to turn it on
We would like the application designed in a friendly way – We have a few design images that we would like it based off of.
On top of the above specifications we have a few extra additions.
The application needs to be able to run in the background of the phone and needs to have an exit button on the application so that users can exit out of the application.
We would also like a few options when the user presses the menu button on their phone
Menu>How to use our service
These should be easily editable for us to change the text.
For the PHP Application, The Android Application should submit the (Device ID, Latitude, Longitude, and Time) to the PHP script for processing. It should add a record to the database if the device ID does not exist and if it does then it should simple update the Latitude + Longitude + Time values of the current device ID.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online