iOS, PHP and Shinobi iPhone App
This project received 44 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £9583 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£1500 - £3000 GBP
We need a highly skilled team of developers to convert the beta version of an iPhone app into a commercial-ready product. The app is fully functional – about 90% complete - but it requires a cosmetic overhaul, full bug testing and enhancement to backend web services before it is ready for release onto the Apple App Store.
The app has the following main features:
• In-app purchasing
• MySQL database – the app is based on a complex database consisting of several interrelating tables
• Two-way synchronisation of data between multiple devices and the backend server
• Complex charting functions using Shinobi SDK
• iOS reminders and push notifications
• Social networking function (like Twitter) allowing users to follow other users
This is a job for a team of iOS, PHP developers. Please quote the phase “Crimson Kangaroo” in your response so that I know you’ve read through this entire proposal.
The successful developer MUST have the following skills and MUST be able to prove they have these skills with a portfolio of prior apps:
• PHP web services – a key aspect of the app is the synchronisation of data which takes place between the app and the remote server, as well as managing reminders and scheduled events.
• Shinobi Controls – the app leverages this SDK to create several charts
• Social networking feature – an important part of the app are social networking functions which allow users to following other users (like on Twitter) and view their data.
The following skills would also be an advantage, but are not a requirement:
• UI design expertise
• Ability to build PHP web-frontend to a backend database
• Bug tracking – ideally, the developer will have experience designing various bug-tracking protocols into the app to help isolate and identify bugs.
We intend to commence work on this project by the middle on January 2013.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online