Add functions to php script
This project was successfully completed by kchg for $10 USD / hour in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8-$15 USD / hour
Completed In30 days
Project to add functions to an existing WordPress plugin which displays database content on pages/posts. The plugin works by inserting tags like <||paginate|number:1:10||> into a textarea for different functions. It currently displays lists that can be sorted and paginated and displays data in a jqPlot chart, and uses a derivative of jqGrid to display and edit records. I need to have the following added:
1. Pagination needs a tag for links to page numbers like << < 1 2 |3| 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > >>. It currently has the tags for << < > >> and the beginning of a page number tag.
2. The jqChart function needs to allow different colors for each line.
3. There is some filtering functionality, I'd like to expand that to full search capability from an embedded value in the tag, from a form submission and from a link.
The previous programmer had to leave in a hurry, so you will need to go through the existing code and some documentation to sort it out.
1. I am looking for an individual programmer or a very small team (2-3), not a large company.
2. Programmer(s) must be willing to work interactively and communicate well - while I am not a programmer, I know what I want. I'm open to ideas, but the biggest problems I've had with programmers is when they create things that don't match what we've talked about or go in directions we didn't agree on.
Thank you for your interest.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online