Convert PHP script to MySQL Stored Procedure
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $182 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Hello, I need help converting 2 PHP scripts into a MySQL stored procedure.
In a nutshell:
SCRIPT 1: [url removed, login to view]
1. The script reads from a the database to get a list of "EVENT_ID"s to update
2. For each of the EVENT_IDs, the script calls a STUBHUB API to retrieve latest TICKETs
3. The scripts reads the JSON result and writes the results to the database.
4. The script then calls a STUBHUB API to update the EVENT table with the lastest information
SCRIPT 2: [url removed, login to view]
1. This script reads the MYTICKETS table to identify tickets to update.
2. The script then updates the record with the latest run date for the EVENT_ID (Events Table) and the TICKET_ID (tickets table).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online