FinSec Monitor - repost
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $57 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $50 USD / hour
Software development to create a middleware that automates functions of a financial security analysis within commercial banks.
Knowledge within the following:
• Security Program Assessment and Development
• Authentication & Forensic Analysis
• Data Mining and Data Loss Prevention
• Risk Analysis for Fraud
· Programming and tools: .NET (C#), C/C++, Java, Scala, Python, Perl, shell, OCaml/F#
· Operating systems: Windows, UNIX (Linux & Solaris)
· Databases: MS SQL, Sybase, Oracle, other popular RDBMS, KDB
· Networking: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SSH, SmartSockets, Tibco RV, Solace, security
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online