Google Maps API for a jQuery Mobile Web App
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $584 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Google Maps API for a jQuery Mobile Web App.
Google maps API v3 Fusion Tables, Faceting, and Dropping custom markers in an overall map view, and dropping markers from separate details pages within the app (e.g. click to map this item).
This data is currently being converting to JSON. I need to be able to filter the map data by categories (5), business name (150) artist name (143), and tags (10) and current location (using location services).
3 days to completion upon acceptance.
Milestones will be broken into the following based on your hourly rate:
1. 1 Hour - Acceptance, NDA, Project Review - released after completion
2. 2 Hours - Maps set up - released after completion
3. 1 Hours - PHP and DB Queries - released after completion
4. 1 Hours - Map Testing - released after completion
5. 2 Hours - Debugging and fully functioning code - released after completion
6. Remaining amount - Revisions, completion and deliverables - released after completion
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online