375467 Hostel site changes
This project was awarded to ganeshbaid for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I'm willing to pay $50. It must be done in less then 4 days.
1. Having looked at the new layout again can the room list on the left hand side be tidied up. Can we just have the room number in black text rather than will colour around it. Or if this text is taken from the existing layout rooms image can you make the colour around the text bigger ( see rooms attachment)
I can see what you mean with date picker and agree it doesn"t really need it.
2. On the "guests" tab on the menu the availabilty search is out of place and appears in the middle of the page, can you move it back to where it should be in top right for these screens.
3. You have added new currencies and they appear in some screens. But they do not appear in "settings"-->"set currency" menu. When selecting a currency from this menu the symbol also changes for the prices in the system, for example selecting USD displays $ symbol on all pages. Can you add the new currencies into this menu too?
4. You have added an email function to the web bookings so that the hostel is notified of the guests booking but I have just tested it and no email was sent to the hostel email address. The email address that the user account is registered to should receive an email that tells them the details of a new booking via the web bookings process. So if I am the hostel owner I should recieve an email saying
"Susan Smith has made a reservation for 3 nights in room 4, commencing on the 6th January 2010"
Or if not an email, any kind of notification that tells the hostel owner that information whether it is a seperate screen or menu somewhere. Currenty all the hostel owner gets is an email from paypal, but it doesnt say what has been booked.
5. On the booking process step 3 there are required fields. Email address and country are required fields but there is no asterix next them. Can you add asterix please.
6. On all country drop down menus the country list is in a bit of a random order. Can you fix so it is alphabetical?
7. On payments screen you have altered the search box to search all of a guests name but the text still says guest "first" name. Change text to say "Guest name"
8. On "New Subscription" screen can you alter text at the top from "Buy New Premium Subscription" to "Buy New Subscription"
9. You have added the "extend stay" button on the edit guest screen which does work but it does not allow payment to be taken for the extra nights or produce an error if they want to add extra nights for the bed they are currently occupying and it is already reserved by someone else for those nights. The bookings get overlapped. I think it is best to delete this extend option and users can find their own free bed to add the guest in and use the guest database facility to use the same details. Sorry this is undoing some of your work.
10. On "add reservation" screen can we make email address field NOT a required field.
11. Finally could you also please view an error and see what is happening, log in and go to "settings" then "manage bed prices", click edit and then edit the fields or just click submit. Has the view of the page gone all over the place? Any ideas?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online