Install Recurring Payment Process (PayPal) To Existing Site
This project was awarded to Lxtech for $315 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100-$500 USD
I already offer PayPal payment facility on my website where customers pay 1 year or 2 year fee for services. I now want to offer payment on a monthly basis.
Work Required To Implement This:
1. Create a test folder and test database on the live site and test everything there
2. Edit the Registration pages so customers can choose to pay annually or monthly
3. Edit the Welcome Email so that the payment method selected is reflected there, including the payment amount and account renewal date
4. Setup recurring payment so that each month on the same day the monthly payment will be taken from the customer's PayPal or CreditCard
5. Edit the CMS so that I can edit the monthly payment paypal takes each month (I'll need to edit this for each customer in case they buy additional services later on so the monthly amount will need to be adjusted)
6. Edit the database so that the expiry date renews by 1 month every time PayPal processes successful payments.
7. Send an alert via email to me whenever a customer's monthly payment doesn't go through (if the customer decides to cancel the service) and send a default message to the customer informing them that their services have been stopped because payment couldn't be processed
8. Show Activation or Deactivation of service/s they've bought in my custom CMS (requires code editing) based on whether payments are being received successfully each month or not
This project should not take more than a few days. Only developers with extensive experience with paypal recurring payments, mySQL and php should bid.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online