Job Quoting and Reporting system
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1254 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
Please Read the requirements clearly and take your time to respond intelligently to the Project Scope, I would like you to outline how you see this project progression and how you aim to achieve the deliverables, outlining the technology you will use and how they will satisfy the objectives.
Delivery time is not of high importance as I would prefer to work with someone who has the time and patience to get this project correct, but please do indicate an estimate of time to complete the project.
We require an Online Quoting and Reporting System (OQRS) to enhance productivity and record keeping capabilities. The OQRS will be simple to use with a clean modern look and feel and will have a large focus on current quoting needs. To begin with the system will be developed for the Door Quotation process but will have the potential to scale up to include other range of services and quoting needs.
A working prototype of the site can be found at: [url removed, login to view] . The functionality will need to fit into this website template.
There are multiple levels of access, depending on user access certain fields will be editable while others will remain greyed out and reports will be available with variant degrees of information visible.
Project Deliverables & Scope
This project is to produce an Online Quoting and Reporting System (OQRS) which includes the following;
• 1. - Login: User can login, and User can create an account.
• 2. - Door Quoting Selection: Choose the door quoting process, will in time be expanded to include other templates.
• 2.1 - Project Specification: User will input time specifications, notes, considerations etc.
• 3. - Search/Report Tool: User can search past and current quotes, user can also depending on their level of access gain information on other user activity including when quotes were created and amended.
• 4.1 - Fire: user will enter all relevant fields to successfully complete the quote requirements
• 4.2 - Commercial: user will enter all relevant fields to successfully complete the quote requirements.
• 4.3 - STD Door: user will enter all relevant fields to successfully complete the quote requirements.
• 4.4 - Manufactures: user will enter all relevant fields to successfully complete the quote requirements.
• 5. - Reporting: Begin the reporting process
o Choose fields to export: The user can choose which parts of the quote to export. The option is to export the whole report or export only parts of the report by ticking the appropriate boxes
o Export PDF or Word: The option to export the report in PDF or Word format
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online