Job posting PHP
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $155 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I'm looking for a developer with experience in PHP and MVC frameworks (Laravel) to create a simple Job posting extension. The framework includes several features already, including oAuth with Twitter, Google+ and Facebook, Admin and user login, using Bootstrap.
- Job posting form (first step entering the data, second step confirming the data).
- Ask for details for login later (step three).
- Listing the jobs (filtering by location, category, search by title, description, location and company)
- See the details of the listing (apply via email or specific URL), share posting via twitter, facebook, linkedin.
- Basic CRUD of the job postings.
- Approve/Disapprove with message for the user via email.
- Checkbox to post in Facebook and Twitter.
This should be an easy job to any experience developer, the work is already half done just need to add features to frontend or backend. When bid please show your portfolio and experience in MVC framework. Laravel will be preferred.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online