Joomla 2.5.6 / Virtuemart - 2.0.21 SEF/SEO issues following an upgrade...
This project was successfully completed by andreiy for $250 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 USD
Completed In10 days
We have recently attempted to upgrade joomla/virtumart from 1.5 to the latest ... This proved to be quite a challenge.
The major problem is if you enable SEO in joomla and Virtuemart, there appears to be some sort of linking or URL translation issue.
So, if you click on any product, the product is loaded in the home template instead of its own product template.
Problems with both (virtuemart / joomla) SEO turned on
- 'Tab Show' module crashes, shows all slides down the product page.
- Clicking "Add to Cart" redirects to cart page rather than pop up, and does not add product
- [url removed, login to view] does not work, clicking on images just loads file into the browser
- Other image links to change image preview do not work
We need to solve this problem and anything else that is causing problems with this upgrade.
Feel free to take a look at: [url removed, login to view]
Virtuemart - [url removed, login to view]
Joomla 2.5.6 Stable
PHP [url removed, login to view]
Apache/[url removed, login to view]
Joomla Platform 11.4.0 Stable
DB: Mysql [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online