Set up a form using HTML, PHP, and MySQL
This project was awarded to yourwebdeveloper for $15 CAD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15-$25 CAD / hour
A small project - a Volunteer Sign-up form, where data is sent to a MySQL database via PHP, which can later be viewed as an HTML page. Data fields are consist of text, checkboxes, and drop down, as well as an 'upload image' field.
I would like the image saved in the MySQL database as VARCHAR as opposed to BLOB, so the uploaded file would be saved to a temporary folder, not binary, then retrieved using PHP.
- When a certain checkbox is ticked, an email is sent to separate address, as well as to the main email address.
- When a different checkbox is ticked, the user's name and email are added to a mailing list.
- Send all information to a MySQL database.
- Retrieve all information from MySQL and display it as a webpage.
The MySQL database is set up, and the HTML for the form has been created, but may need to be tweaked. The PHP has been the area in which I need most help, and proper coding is essential.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online