Update small Joomla database / rating component
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €105 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€50 - €100 EUR
The component is up and running to some extent, sadly previous developer(s) have not been able to implement my wishes despite being paid handsomely for working on the project. Its current iteration can be found here: [url removed, login to view] . Please take a close look. I am looking for someone with solid coding skills and has some idea of how to work with a client to realise a PUBLISHABLE component. Preferably someone who has an eye for detail and creative vision, who would like to work with me to make this an impressive component. If you cannot accommodate this and the fairly small number of changes that need to be made, please do not bid.
• Focus of the component should shift from a pure database for classic cars to a database listing cars according to popularity based upon a Yea! / Nay! rating system.
• User has the option to rate a car on the model page as Yea! / Nay! after having made the option, the component will automatically reload a new car and process begins anew. Etc. etc.
• Image gallery should be sorted out. The option to insert a video should be removed. Additionally, it is vital the small image gallery actually works (I thank the previous developer for making it not work)! And smoothly, it should have an appealing image rotator/carousel.
• Re-arrange main page:
• Remove search functionality
• Remove current link list.
• Essentially the current brand page (the second page after clicking on a brand link on the main page) should become the main page. But this should be updated to be more flexible and, importantly interactive.
• This page will feature the photos and the brand/model overlay present at the moment.
• Only there should be a second transparent overlay which displays the rate of Yea! / Nay! in the + or - format, if the cumulative result of yea and nays is 10, this should be displayed as +10 etc. (I will make a drawing of this).
• Interactivity in that it loads new entries from the database as one scrolls down.
• Entries are loaded at RANDOM, regardless of ranking on this page.
The changes should preferably be finished by the end of November, considering the number and complexity of the changes this should be a realistic time frame. I'm not asking for much, as most of the component is already there. Therefore I would like to keep spending to $100 for this project.
I have attached the component to this project, for your perusal, please review before making a bid. Additional files explaining the project (visually) are available on request.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online