Web Mobile app and website app
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of R35415 ZAR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project BudgetR21000 - R35000 ZAR
Please note that if you are a serious developer then do not attempt to send me an automatic reply to this post, I will simply delete you.
I need a clone of [url removed, login to view]
Please make sure you look how the application functions on a Tablet and on a smartphone (responsive.)
I need the application to work exactly the same and the interface needs to be as perfect, so you need to see what I mean on tablet and mobile phone. Look how the filtering works, and how the filtering affects the data results.
Over and above this, I need the following extra functionality.
1) I need this application also on a web browser for PC.
2) I need a registration page
a. User gets first month free
3) Registered users can update their profile : Name, Company Name, Telephone, Mobile , Email
4) Registered users are able to load stock (only when they are logged in)
5) Logged in users (which are also registered users) can search for stones, but then also send a email to a user who’s stone they are interested in.
6) A Logged in user may perform a search for a specific stone. If no result are displayed, then the user can flag the stone as “Wishlist”. Should another user later add a stone into the database which matches the wishlist, then system to email the person who made the wishlist to contact the other person who just loaded the stone.
a. User can take item off his wishlist
Something to remember for the mobile application.
The mobile application must require the user to log in. We don’t want the user to do this more than once, the application must remember the login credentials.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online