Woocommerce orders customisation
This project was successfully completed by Risalat1 for $578 AUD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 AUD
Completed In4 days
We have a website that requires heavy customisation with woocommerce orders and users roles.
We are using woocommerce orders page to display all orders to our customers.
We have customers who have been categorised into 3 categories. Currently when a customer checks out - their order is categorised as 1 of the 3 user categories. When customers view the orders they can then filter the orders by the 3 categories.
On this order page we require the orders to have:
- Total order price ( not to include already completed orders )
- Total Order price for user categories (Business, Education & Engineering) after orders have been filtered
- Ability for users with the role: "Administrator" to approve orders on front end (not customers)
- Filter orders by dates
- Filter orders by progress
- Hide completed orders on this page
- Add a extra page for all completed orders ( Archive style page ) with same filters
We need this project done quickly and professionally. We will need ongoing support until this project is perfect.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online