Write a PHP script to migrate our project’s Mixpanel data into a MySQL database
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $23 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15-$25 USD / hour
- PHP (expert-level)
- MySQL (intermediate)
- Must have experience integrating third-party APIs, traversing *A LOT* of data & then doing something with the data (e.g. storing it in a database)
Expected turn-around time:
Write a PHP script that traverses our JSON-formatted Mixpanel data and inserts it into a MySQL database table.
The PHP script must:
1. implement Mixpanel's PHP client library ([url removed, login to view]),
2. export our project's raw data ([url removed, login to view]),
3. traverse its results (API returns one JSON-formatted object per line),
4. insert each object's data as a row into the MySQL table (matching the object's values to its corresponding table column)
Goal is to migrate our data currently stored within Mixpanel (stored in JSON format) into a MySQL database that reflects an object model that we can then run MySQL computations on.
We will provide you with a blank MySQL database with the appropriate table/column structure
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online